Saturday, May 22, 2010

Souvenirs Saturday at - www.waltsmusic.com/

How about some amazing audio souvenirs’ this Saturday? Ken over at www.waltsmusic.com has an amazing collection of vintage Disney Vinyl LP's that his has meticulously digitally recorded and shares for free on his website

Go to www.waltsmusic.com then press the “Disney Parks” link on the left hand side and you’ll find over a dozen excellent vintage Disneyland Records. Some of these I’ve never even seen. All of them are excellent sound quality - what an awesome website – thanks Ken! Be sure and check out the other Disney (non park related) LP's too!






Here’s a sampling of the Albums you’ll find. Since I have about half of these, Ken has saved me a ton of time by digitally recording these so I don’t have to. As complete as Kens collection is, I do still have a couple he hasn’t posted yet – Stay tuned soon for Slue-Foot Sue’s Golden Horseshoe Review LP in a week or so. I believe it has been released on CD, but this mint Vinyl version sounds much warmer just like the LP's on Ken's website.














3 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

Wow, looks fantastci! Check out those wonderful covers. I can't wait to head over to that site and see what's there. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Yor site and Ken's bring me joy (Yes, joy!) on a daily basis!

Thanks for that!

Yes, Ken has Lps I have never ever heard of -- even less listened to! -- and it is so wonderful to discover them ...

elo boost said...

Amazing, appears fantastci! Take a look at individuals fantastic handles. I can not wait around in order to mind to which website and find out what is presently there. Many thanks!

League of Legends boosting
Fifa 14 Coins