Tuesday, February 8, 2011

New York World's Fair 1964-1965 Special Events Ticket

The 1964-65 New York World's Fair looks so amazing in all the great vintage slides, I sure wish I could have seen it in person. If someone ever gets that time machine working I've got a few of these Special Events Tickets to get us through Pass Gates for free.






These tickets are about the size of playing cards (except for the notches at the bottom) in fact they feel like cards without the coating. Check out the mini Unispheres as the safety pattern!


3 comments:

TokyoMagic! said...

NICE! Once we get in through the Pass Gate, can we jump to the head of the line for Carousel of Progress (Progressland)?

Major Pepperidge said...

It might be sacrilege, but I think I would go to Futurama first! Then the Magic Skyway (because it was right next door to Futurama), and then over to Progressland!

Matt said...

Wow. Makes me wish it were 1964 again. 'course I'd be mere seconds old, but still...