Friday, September 2, 2011

Disneyland Line - September 2, 1976 - Special End-of-Summer Issue

Was September 2nd 1976 really thirty-five years ago? Here's a Speical End-of-Summer Issue of the Disneyland line. It's a decent issue with a nice article on how they did the fireworks.























For some much needed color lets look ahead to Bonus Sunday. Staying in 1976 this well preserved Spring 1976 issue has an amazing cover and is an above average issue with some fine articles. Come back on Sunday for the entire issue.












3 comments:

Jason Schultz said...

For a long time that was the oldest Disneyland Line I had ever seen. It might still be the oldest that I physically own. Your is missing the two color photo inserts of fireworks!

Anonymous said...

I'll have to check my personal stash of DL Line. Know I go back to the early 70s.

Major Pepperidge said...

These old "Disneyland Line" magazines are great. I think I have one or two, but there's a part of me that wants to start collecting them! I should just download your scans instead and save some $$$!