Friday, May 4, 2012

Knott's Berry Farm Map - 1969

Are you ready to play "find the differences"?  Today's post if a fun tri-fold brochure from Knott's Berry Farm circa 1969.  If you missed my previous "Knott's Map Comparison" post, be sure and check it out here (link).

I like the mix of images on the cover.. Well, Whittles still creeps me out.




Look closely at this 1969 map compared to the 1970 map shown below it.  The obvious difference is the "log Ride" under construction, but there's other subtle changes as well, can you find them all?




1970 Map from the "Knott's Map Comparison" post.




2 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

Cool, I love it when maps and guides mention construction. My Knott's map collection is practically nonexistent, maybe I need to start looking to fill in the blanks.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for these. I really enjoy the old Knotts items, I dont remember Knotts as well as I do Disneyland, so the maps help a lot.

Best regards to you.

JG