Tuesday, May 29, 2012

VERSATEL Service Days at Disneyland - Again

If you are a VERSATEL card holder (and if it were October 1984) Disneyland has a deal for you!



Just use your VERSATEL card in any Bank of America VERSATELLER automated teller machine (ATM) and you can save up to $30 on Passports to Disneyland!






From my previous VERSATEL Days post from October 2008, here's the ticket itself and the Guide Book.







Also from 1984 here is the cover to the 3rd version of the 1984 "Your Souvenir Guide". I posted the entire 2nd version here (link).






Here is the Map from the 3rd edition Disneyland Guide.





2 comments:

TokyoMagic! said...

I remember when there was a B of A Versatel machine to the left of the Disneyland entrance!

...But It Wasn't Always That Way! said...

Oh, VERSATEL, I almost forgot how to read you, it's been a while. And the Mark Twain at night promoted on the front of a map! Those images are so torturous, never sure if I would take those voyages in trade for Fantasmic! or not. It's such a rare treat during Fantasmic!'s off-season. Perhaps I'd be more adamant if the boat had Louis and Monette performing nighlty!!